Get Ready For The Ideal Homes Portugal Golden Visa Event
The event is coming up! In just a few weeks Bangkok will host a golden visa meeting in Thailand where you can see a range of available Portugal properties in some of the most popular locations.
Let’s get into the what, where, and when’s of the Ideal homes event so you can plan your visit in advance down to the last detail.
What is the Ideal homes golden visa event?
The Event returns to Asia in September for 2 days . This show connects investors, estate agents, sellers, and buyers from around the world. Whether you’re interested in an investment property, holiday home, or retirement villa, you will find what you are looking for. All areas of the Algarve Portugal, are just some of the sought-after locations that will be represented at the event.
There will also be:
· Extensive property portfolios to browse
· Properties for all budgets and requirements
· Free personalized consultation can be arranged throughout the weekend
· Experts on hand to offer professional advice on incentives, property management, currency exchange, legal requirements, and more
· Offers and deals only available at the show
· And exclusive development with a 10 % discount limited to the first 10 buyers
When is the show taking place?
Saturday 10th & 11th Sunday September 2022
Where is the Venue?
The show will be held atGrande Centre Point Terminal 21. This 5-star hotel is in the heart of downtown Bangkok with direct access to the Sukhumvit MRT and Asoke BTS train stations via sky bridge.
The golden visa permit program provides many benefits including:
Tax benefits and incentives
A minimum investment amount that is one of the lowest in Europe
The commitment is not extensive. You must live or work in Portugal for a period of 7 or more days in the first year, and 14 or more days in the subsequent years to retain your visa.
You can travel freely within the Schengen Area
Family members can be included
You can study and work anywhere and even start your own business